Read Also – What Is HTML ?
- Designed for creating network-centric applications.
- Complementary to and integrated with Java.
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML.
- Open and cross-platform
- Less server interaction − You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors − They don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- Increased interactivity − You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.